Resourcing Advisor. Welcome Break
Support Centre, Newport Pagnell, MK16 9EZ
Salary circa ??28k plus excellent benefits. Full Time.
In house resourcing experience in the hospitality industry is an absolute must!
The role of the Resourcing Advisor is to provide an end-to-end professional and efficient recruitment service to the business by understanding role, site, brand and geographical requirements. The Resourcing Advisor will build and maintain high-level relationships within the business in order to deliver a defined volume recruitment process for all management roles including site based managers, whilst supporting and advising on hourly paid roles, delivering best-practice solutions.
About the Role.
- Advise on and deliver the most effective resourcing and attraction strategy for the role
- Generate candidate leads and network through hired candidates to establish potential referrals
- Proactively work with recruiting line managers to understand geographical region to understand the local market, head hunting opportunities and pro-active talent attraction.
- Ensure your "talent scout" mindset influences and challenges all operational managers to think and act like this too
- Proactively build and continually manage your talent pool of candidates for the region.
- Work with managers to ensure they understand and are fully engaged with talent identification and succession activities and processes
- Ensure that our employer brand proposition is delivered to new hires and existing teams and coach managers on how to communicate with and get feedback from employees around the employer brand proposition
- Review all candidates, organise geographical recruitment events, interviews with recruiting line managers and PBP's as appropriate
- Arrange all candidate interviews and recruitment event invitations
- Ensure all unsuccessful candidates receive the appropriate communication within the agreed SLA timescales
- Co-ordinate & facilitate Assessment Days or recruitment events to ensure quality and required volume of candidate attendance
- Management and integrity of the Applicant Tracking System should be maintained at all times.
- Where practical you will telephone screen every management applicant using the Welcome Break screening template before arranging Operations / PBP interviews
- Provide honest, measured and constructive feedback to unsuccessful candidates (external) where required
- Embrace social media to drive candidate generation and referrals through yours and others networks
- Analyse Resourcing data, such as turnover, retention, new hires, etc, to produce management information to inform and influence the People plan
Qualities we look for
To make it a Resourcing Advisor, you'll need to:
- Challenge at all levels
- Proactively set the agenda
- Have high levels of energy
- Energise and influence others
- Be able to make the tough calls and challenges the norm
- Be obviously passionate about their role
- Gets things executed and done - "Can Do!"
- Have high integrity and confidentiality
- Work effectively to organise own workload and priorities
- Foster a culture of service excellence
- Act with a commercial business mindset
- Know how the elements of a reward package combine in different ways to attract, engage and retain people
- Understand the perspectives and needs of different groups of employees.
- Be self-motivated to make a difference
- Have excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
- Have strong personal values and high levels of integrity
- Act as provocateur, confidently challenging senior managers based on their own point of view
- Apply a continuous improvement approach to all aspects of the role
- Strong In-house Recruitment / Resourcing background is essential.
- Experience of working closely with operational teams
- Experience of Coaching managers
- Know how to conduct effective assessment and interviewing techniques and / or has a background in occupational psychology/testing
- Commercial awareness - How to interpret basic financial and non-financial performance information
- Know relevant recruitment employment law and what the organisation needs to do to mitigate relevant risk
- Know how to deliver effective talent and succession solutions working with managers / business area needs
- Seeks feedback and coaching to continually learn and develop as a professional
- Seeks and listens to feedback from employees and managers - has a 'finger on the pulse' - and feeds insights on significant issues to HR leaders
- Reflects, analyses and tests ideas and insights with others
- Proactively develops understanding of different people and adjusts own behaviour and approach to manage impact on others
Key benefits for the Resourcing Advisor.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days' holiday (incl BH) increasing with service
- Contributory pension
- Structured career path and bespoke training
- Discounts from 1000s of high street stores via MyWelcomeBreak.
- Generous discounts on hotel rooms for you and family members