Trainee Legal Headhunter - Legal Graduates Required for Legal Recruitm
7 days left
- Full Time
Trainee Legal Headhunter - Legal Graduates Required for Legal Recruitment Consultancy
With 20 years experience in the market they are one of the most respected Legal Search firms in the UK.
Focused on Associate, Senior Associate, Salaried Partner, Equity Partner and entire Team moves they deal with London's brightest and best Lawyers.
- Their client base is small and exclusive, with strong relationships with the top 30 Law firms in the world.
- They pride themselves on delivery, accuracy and professionalism.
- They have an office culture that is ethical and friendly and non-salesly / aggressive.
- With a Research function that supports experienced Consultants they are able to conduct professional searches and deliver the best candidates in the market to their chosen client base.
Joining the Research team you would be mentored by a highly experienced manager
To develop your skills as a headhunter, building your market knowledge and being supported and trained to learn all aspects of the business.
- No aggressive targets (KPI's), not Micro-managed and given autonomy from day one.
- When you are ready (3-6mths) you will begin to learn the Client side of the business, attending meetings, helping prepare client pitches and building your own client relationships.
- A Real, long-term career in a business that is growing and looking for future leaders.
- ??25k basic salary, ??50k 1st year OTE.
- Top billers (with 3-4 years experience) earn in excess of ??250k a year.
- A commission structure which tops out at 50%.
- To be part of a company of like-minded people, high achievers who are sociable and dynamic.
Are you qualified?
- You need to be a Graduate from a top 30 University
- You need to have an interest in the Legal Market
- Ideally have a Law degree, GDL or LPC
- Newly Qualified Lawyers are also very welcome to apply
- You need to have the following personality traits that are demonstrable from personal example: Tenacious, Professional, Credible, Articulate, Driven, Engaging, Charismatic and Hard working.
This is an exclusive opportunity to work within a leading recruitment brand.
Apply below to become part of a world-class recruitment company.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.