Role: Resourcing Manager
Salary: Up to ??39550
- Are you an experienced Resourcing Manager, able to liaise effectively with senior stakeholders and the wider people team?
- Can you provide a seamless end to end resourcing process, working in collaboration with senior Talent Acquisition?
- Will you be pro-active in understanding the business strategy and financial considerations associated in providing an effective recruitment campaign?
- Have you got experience of successfully recruiting candidates at all levels within the IT and Digital space?(desirable not essential)
As Resourcing Manager:
After securing several hires for this key government client, we are working exclusively with them once again to help them to find the right candidates for several new vacancies, as part of a restructure in their HR/Recruitment function.
As Resourcing Manager, you will be responsible for the entire breadth of recruitment activity, identifying and attracting talent and deploying it where the organisation requires. You will be proactive in understanding the business strategy, finances/budgets and the associated needs of customers in order to design, develop and deliver value-for-money, tailored recruitment initiatives and campaigns to deliver the capability requirements of the business and ensure a great candidate experience.
Essentially, you will be the go-to person for business partners to liaise with for knowledge on candidate markets and to deliver a sound recruitment strategy to meet and stay abreast of the organisations changing needs.
What's great about being a Resourcing Manager at this company?
- Excellent Work/life balance and flexible working
- Up to 30 day's annual leave
- Restaurant and subsidised gym!
- Civil Service pension
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Fantastic Pension
- Beautiful offices in a central location
- A whole host of other great benefits
What you'll need to succeed as Resourcing Manager:
- A mixture of strategic and operational recruitment experience
- A proven track record of building PSLs and working with external agencies
- Demonstrable experience in the full process of resourcing / recruiting
- Proven experience of the above in an international organisation
- Proven experience of managing and working with external providers
- Resourcing strategies that are innovative and effective in generating candidates
What do current staff think:
'Great training and development opportunities, management are receptive to new ideas and the working environment is inclusive and multicultural' - Current Employee
'This is an exciting time for new joiners, to be a part of a completely new structure and to make these roles their own' - Current Employee
CV deadlines will close on the 1st of April, with shortlisting and interviews being held shortly thereafter. Contact Akhil now to be considered for this opportunity.ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.