Recruitment Consultant - Insurance
Basic ??20,000 to ??30,000 + uncapped commission (we can consider applications with 6 mths+ recruitment experience, so the salary bracket is in line with your experience)
OTE YR 1 ??45,000+
Full benefits package
Our client is an exceptionally well-respected recruitment business with an innovative business model and a positive industry reputation. They operate across a wide number of professionally biased sectors and have a motivated, dedicated and experienced workforce who are committed to delivering exceptional customer services. They hire consultative recruiters who can develop long-term, sustainable relationships with their candidates and clients. With a turnover of over ??175m and a workforce of over 500 employees, they are large enough to win blue chip business but small enough to care about local business requirements. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant to join the Insurance team on the perm recruitment division.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, you will be a motivated and career-focused recruitment consultant who is looking for an open-ended opportunity to progress.
- Recruiting within the fast-paced Insurance market.
- Managing your own desk.
- Using marketing, business, social media and competitor leads to generate business.
- Developing existing company contacts and a candidate database.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and candidates.
- Reviewing applications, managing interviews, considering candidates and shortlists.
- Providing honest feedback to candidates and clients.
- Consultative sales.
- Identifying and evaluating the recruitment needs of clients.
- Providing creative solutions to employers' recruitment issues.
- Negotiating fees and terms.
- Excellent proven recruitment skills
- The ability to communicate at all levels.
- Self-motivated, committed, ambitious, driven, career-minded and confident.
- A pro-active nature with the drive and determination to succeed
- Target driven with a positive attitude to providing exceptional service.
- An entrepreneurial approach and the ability to develop and nurture relationships.
- Computer literate.
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Industry leading training.
- Fantastic opportunities for career and personal development.
- Performance-oriented business rewarding results.
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for.
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company.
- REC IRP - "Best large recruitment company to work for".
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, unlimited training, personal development, uncapped commission and an open-ended career path.
Basic Salaries are negotiable, in line with your experience and they will consider applications from Recruiters with 6 months + proven track record.