Role: Recruitment/Resourcing Coordinator
Salary: Up to ??28,000 pa
Start date: Immediate
- Are you a trusted and capable Recruitment Coordinator, able to plan and deliver the end-to-end recruitment process, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders?
- Can you give reliable advice on process and best practice, demonstrating knowledge of pre-employment and security checks and the coordination of vacancies?
- Do you want to work for global charity that saves thousands of lives each year?
- Are you confident in developing marketing materials, posting on a variety of media, and managing the candidate process, from coordination of shortlisting through to interview set-up?
- Do you possess the ability to build excellent working relationships across a wide range of people at different levels?
If this sounds like you, I'd like to hear from you as soon as possible!
As Recruitment Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Entire breadth of Recruitment Administration and Coordination
- New Starter Administration, from shortlisting to onboarding.
- Reporting and information to produce tools, templates and guidance to support academies and the national office in their recruitment
- General Administration and Support, responsibility for all recruitment related administration, ensuring GDPR compliance
- Systems administration and maintenance
- Safeguarding children and young people, from security and pre-employment checks
- Working with the Global Head of Resourcing and UK Recruitment Lead to ensure that all current vacancies are advertised internally and externally, where required, and included in a weekly vacancy tracker sent to the business
- Pre-screen and shortlist all applications from the applicant tracking system
- Advise applicants who have not been shortlisted that they are unsuccessful via the applications tracking system
- Assist in the coordination and confirmation of candidate interviews as requested
- Ensure that all required candidate documentation is collected prior to the commencement of the onboarding process, working alongside the HR Administrator
- Assist with updating recruitment reports and producing recruitment metrics, as directed by the Global Head of Resourcing
- Manage the resourcing team email inbox, ensuring that all queries are responded to promptly and professionally and that excellent internal customer service is provided always
- Data cleanse the application tracking system on a regular basis to comply with GDPR regulations
- Support the Global Head of Resourcing with recruitment campaigns as and when required
- Support with ad hoc projects
- Assist with the proactive resourcing of candidates, building a talent pool
What's great about being a Recruitment Coordinator at this organisation?
- Amazing cause
- Fantastic central location, with well situated transport links
- Market leading salary
- A vibrant and diverse organisation
- Excellent opportunity to learn from an experience Global Head of Recruitment as well as the UK Recruitment Lead
What you'll need to succeed as HR Recruitment Coordinator:
- Experience of coordinating recruitment activities
- Experience of maintaining databases
- Good communication skills - both written and oral
- Good understanding of GDPR requirements in relation to sensitive personnel date
- Interviewing skills
- Strong administrative experience, ideally within a regulated environment;
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience of working for an in-house recruitment or agency team
- Demonstrated understanding of recruitment processes
- Excellent computer skills with an intermediate knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Experience of using social media such as LinkedIn and Twitter in recruitment campaigns
- Similar previous experience working in a global charity
I am looking for a flexible and efficient Recruitment Coordinator to come on-board and support this team, on an immediate basis. If the above sounds like you, apply now or contact Richard ASAP for discussion of your suitability for this role.ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.