Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Healthcare
My client, one of the country's most successful recruitment businesses in healthcare, have been operating for over 20 years now - with offices across the UK, and more openings confirmed for this year. With a workforce of over 300 staff, plus 6 different subdivisions across the group, they are well-positioned to grow and financial forecasts for the year ahead look particularly strong. As a result, one of the newest divisions in the group - and one of the fastest growing - is looking to bring in a Trainee Recruiter in the Central London offices, with full training provided, fantastic modern, spacious offices, all the technology and tools - and a small yet prolific team. In return, they offer a healthy basic, market-leading, uncapped commission structure - and a superb team to learn from and work with.
- Sourcing of candidates, through a range of methods, using the phone and technology
- Admin and candidate compliance - documentation filing, DBS checks, credit checks - and full candidate registration
- After training, securing new clients and candidates in new markets
- Full 360 recruitment responsibilities - and earning commission!
- A genuine desire to enter the hard-working yet immensely rewarding world of healthcare recruitment
- Some recruitment experience in healthcare desired, though not essential - as training will be provided
- A tenacious, hungry and dedicated approach to add value to a high-performing, newly developed team
- A sociable, energetic persona with a professional approach to candidates, clients and all aspects of their work