Recruitment Consultant - Professional Staffing
Come and join the worlds' leading staffing organisation and take part in our global mission to Perform, Transform and Innovate.
We are looking for a driven and energetic Recruitment Consultant to join us on a permanent basis to deliver on our market leading Corporate Accounts Division on a multimillion pound MSP contract.
Such is the nature of our Corporate Accounts division; this is not a sales based role in the sense that there will be no cold calling to prospect clients. We do however seek individuals who are happy to pick up the phone and utilise craft, influencing skills and a personable nature to build relationships with clients and potential candidates to nurture them through the process.
Previous professional recruitment experience is required for this role, in particular within the Finance, HR or Housing sectors.
Working for Adecco is more than just a job. We offer an excellent benefits package, structured career ladders/progression criteria and unrivalled self-development programmes including training courses and qualifications.
It's fair to say you will be joining an organisation at the very forefront of change. We have an unfair advantage over our competition due to a multi-million pound investment in digital technology solutions and to top it all off we are ranked year after year as one of the best places to work in the UK.
- Establish and build relationships with clients
- Establish and build relationships with perspective candidates
- Take full responsibility for the recruitment activity within the allocated clients and drive order fulfilment
- Utilise effective methods of recruitment and resourcing to provide suitable candidates within a specific vertical market, as per the SLAs
- Qualify job roles and service requirements, understand the SLA deliverables and adhere to ensure contract fulfilment
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with all key decision makers
- Guarantee all work is compliant with internal and external audit requirements
- Ensure that all legislation i.e. AWR/Health & Safety adherence is met.
- Previous professional staffing recruitment, ideally within Finance, HR or Housing
- Client relationship experience
- Experience and ability to work in an environment that is fast paced and target driven
- Telephony and face to face customer service experience
- Experience of the public sector is advantageous
We are looking to move quickly on these hires - Apply today
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy