??20K-??22K + Free Parking
GB Office has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, dedicated and driven Resourcing Administrator to join an established company within the Gloucester area. This is a 6 month contract.
The post holder is responsible for the recruitment of all staff recruited into the organisation.
The post holder will:
- With minimum supervision, undertake all administration relating to all the recruitment into the company including shortlisting the competency based questionnaire
- Issue Contracts of Employment for new and existing employees, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
- Be responsible for the recovery and processing of email and internet enquiries.
- Provide advice and guidance to Managers, internal employees and members of the public, in person, in writing and via the telephone, in relation to all the Recruitment and Selection Process
- Arrange and attend, as required, assessment centres and or interviews including taking responsibility for arranging the location or accommodation
- Handle queries and provide advice and guidance in relation to the preparation and insertion of adverts to the appropriate media.
- Arrange temporary staff cover for internal departments
- Ensure that recruitment targets are achieved in line with the Force and Departmental Plan.
- Arrange with the Occupational Health Department, medical screening and any subsequent issues that arise.
- Represent the client at careers fairs and other associated promotional events,(this will involve evening and weekend work)
- Ensure that security clearance is obtained
- Provide statistical information for management reporting via the Workforce system
- Assist in the training of new staff members
If you require any further information please contact Alex Caluori on
GB HR + Legal is your specialist in HR, Legal and Office recruitment.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.