Based: Horwich, Bolton
Salary: competitive salary (dependent on experience) + generous commission scheme, excellent benefits & future progression opportunities
Are you a confident, outgoing individual who loves to talk and meet new people? Are you currently working in recruitment and looking to join a forward-thinking business with big plans for the future?
Four Recruitment are one of the fastest growing consultancies in the North West. An award-winning business, we specialise in permanent, temporary and contract solutions in finance, accountancy and HR recruitment.
The 'Four' group of companies has expanded both in turnover, profit and staff numbers, year on year since our inception in 2008 and we have ambitious plans to continue our growth in the years to come. 2017 was an excellent year, we increased headcount and celebrated our 1st complete year in our new fantastic offices in Bolton - and we don't plan on stopping there. There has never been a more exciting time to join!
- Meeting face to face with businesses/clients in your area to understand their requirements.
- Opportunity to work with already established clients of Four Recruitment and taking control of key clients
- Acting as 'sector expert' to both clients and candidates - cross-selling Fours divisions
- Generating business via business development within your area to grow your own desk (calls, LinkedIn connections etc.)
- Interviewing Finance/HR professionals to assess their suitability for vacancies
- Shortlisting and selecting suitable candidates, based on skill set, team fit, business culture etc.
- Ongoing planning to expand your client and candidate pool to increase earning potential
- Managing own diary - offsite meetings with candidates/clients weekly to suit
- Networking, getting involved with North West organisations to grow your referral network
- Partnering with accountancy bodies to raise your profile as a recruiter of choice at the part qualified level
- Involvement in the tender and pitch process for new clients
- Maximising your candidate/client network to generate vacancies
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 for each additional year served
- Competitive commission scheme, personal super bonus, team bonus
- Free parking, company phone, remote access from home
- Employee of the month scheme
- Christmas Eve given as a FREE holiday
- Regular team meals/social activities, company volunteer days
- Fresh fruit, snacks & breakfast supplied to the office on a weekly basis
- Late start/early finish for each staff member per month
- Childcare voucher Scheme
If you are looking to join a business that you can take full responsibility for developing your own desk with support from an extremely strong, experienced team then this might be the opportunity for you!
Please send your CV today direct to