4 days left
- Full Time
Sanderson HR & Resourcing are working with a successful organisation in Chippenham who are looking to appoint a Resourcing Advisor for their internal recruitment function. This is a permanent opportunity and is offering a salary up to ??35,000.
This is an exciting time to join the business as they venture into a new chapter in their journey.
The main purpose of this role is support the internal recruitment function and wider business through providing exceptional resourcing advice and guidance; whilst ensuring internal and external candidates are receiving a positive on boarding/candidate experience.
Main responsibilities include:
- Be the first point of contact for all job applications; providing all documentation, creating summary documents for each campaign.
- Managing and leading recruitment campaigns for (permanent, fixed term, and temps) to include advertising, interviewing, through to offer and on boarding.
- Partnering hiring managers across customer services to fill roles effectively; providing specialist advice and guidance on all elements of the process.
- Working closely with People Partner and L&D Manager on all Customer Service resourcing.
- Filling vacancies, within agreed timeframe and budgets.
- Working with the Recruitment Administrator to ensure CVs are managed efficiently.
- Attending interviews, offering impartial advice to hiring managers and maintaining a focus on the wider business needs at all times.
- Working on, and when needed, leading improvement activities, from small interventions to larger projects.
- Building and maintaining professional and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders.
- Reporting on all hiring activity on a monthly basis; working with the Senior Resourcing Partner to establish key metrics and implementing reporting around these.
- Negotiating contractual terms with preferred candidates.
- Ensuring all recruitment activities comply with Data Protection and employment law.
- Experience in a recruitment role; including all stages of the recruitment process, candidate screening, shortlisting, and exceptional interviewing skills.
- Proven background using creative resourcing strategies to attract the best talent in the market (LinkedIn and other social media)
- Experience of high-volume recruitment and ideally in customer service recruitment.
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment law and data protection.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels; including managing expectations and delivering constructive feedback.
- Conscientious, discrete and professional when dealing with confidential information.
- Proactive; a self-starter with a positive approach to improvement.
- Experience of working with third parties (agencies, job boards etc)
- Experience of working with a fast -paced environment
For more information, please email