1 day left
- Full Time
The Emerald Group is a leading Specialist Recruiter with an outstanding reputation as a provider of Search & Selection recruitment to the Insurance and Financial Services professions.
We are the preferred supplier to many European Insurers, Consultancies and Investment Managers.
We are currently seeking Recruitment Consultants to join our vibrant Basingstoke office.
About the Job:
Specialist Recruitment is a very rewarding and satisfying career, made up of many different elements and a successful consultant requires many skills.
It is a fast-paced sales environment that allows successful applicants to determine their own success and reap the rewards! Extensive training is provided
Typical work activities of a recruitment consultant include:
• Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidatesby telephone, email, social media
• Reviewing applications, managing interviews and considering candidates and shortlists for major International/London employers
• Identifying and evaluating our Clients recruitment needsand advising accordingly
• Using marketing and business knowledge to extend the company's contacts
• Receiving individual jobs offers and negotiating these on behalf of your assigned candidates
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and candidates to ensure future or repeat business
Essential skills for a successful Specialist Recruitment Consultant:
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
• Confident telephone manner with a Pro-active nature
• The drive and determination to succeedand be the best in your field
• Entrepreneurial with a "Blue Sky" personality
• Competitive. Not satisfied being second
• A Graduate or if not the ability to demonstrate cerebral skills
The Emerald Group offers a generous financial package as well as adetailed training scheme to ensure early success.
We strongly believe in the development of our people and encourage new ideas thus enabling the continued success and growth of the company.We recognise talent and promote from within the company.
You will need to be able to think on your feet and make decisions quickly in order to operate within this highly competitive industry.
What The Emerald Group offers:
• Excellent basic salary
• A leading, commission structure paying up to 40% of billings
• Group Pension with a significant contribution from the company
• Regular UK and or European travel depending on your specialist area
• Annual all expenses paid European holiday for target achievers
• Annual summer & Christmas party
• Mobile Phone
• Travel and lunch expenses when visiting clients or other offices
• Fast track promotion for exceptional achievers