TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
1 day left
- Full Time
TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Southbank, Central London -??16,000 -??25,000
It's time to change your life with us! We are Hunter AHP- the fastest growing specialist healthcare recruitment company in the UK.
We invest in people because people build companies. Our vision is simple, to be the home of Allied Health Professionals recruitment around the globe. We plan to do this by working in dedicated niches within the healthcare sector as best-in-class operators. We are ambitious. We are progressive. We are competitive. We are kind and nurturing and are looking to grow our family.
Join Hunter AHP to be part of our journey. We want to excite and challenge you, support and nurture you, give you opportunities that will push your boundaries, take risks together, learn together, win together, lose together and be proud of what we can achieve together.
We believe anything is possible.
Hunter AHP is part of Hunter Gatherer Group, an investment company with proven success in building outstanding healthcare recruitment businesses around the globe. We are on a mission to be the agency of choice in the healthcare sector - where recruitment talent wants to work, the first agency clients call when looking to source healthcare professionals, and the only agency that quality healthcare professionals want to be represented by.
Specialising in niche allied healthcare professional's recruitment, we are based on the vibrant Southbank in Central London and have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our family.
Our people have a track record of exceptional success. They are energetic, focused and committed to delivering an outcome that exceeds expectations. The team are leagues ahead of their competition and unrivalled in their motivation. With a clear career path and rewards at every step of the journey, not to mention the best bonus scheme in the business, becoming a member of our team guarantees you the chance to work alongside talented, awe-inspiring colleagues, develop as a person as well as a consultant, and fast-track your way to recruitment success.
- Smart, intuitive, self-motivated, business savvy and confident
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- A highly competitive spirit, the desire to work towards goals and the stamina to excel in a fast moving, sales-driven environment
- Entrepreneurial flair, resilience, urgency and exceptionally high levels of energy and drive
An essential and integral part of our team, the Recruitment Consultant is resilient, tenacious, competitive, hard-working, charming, ambitious and motivated. They are the backbone of our business and specialise in the sourcing, screening, attraction, recruitment and eventual placement of specialist healthcare workers.
Your role will involve the full recruitment function - from finding quality healthcare professionals, through compliance, interviewing, agreeing contracts, placing candidates, marketing, registering and meeting new clients.
- Maintaining a constant pipeline of specialist candidates
- Posting and updating job adverts on recruitment job board sites
- Mining CVs and harvesting data
- Screening healthcare professionals
- Selling the unique benefits of our agency
- Interviewing candidates
- Building, developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with candidates and clients
- Providing an excellent service at all times to both our clients and candidates
- Achieving weekly, monthly, quarterly KPIs
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
We are a GREAT company to work for, with awe-inspiring colleagues and some super-cool benefits: