Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant
The company in question is a renowned Executive Search Firm which combines over 10 years of experience and a global reach to dominate the Financial Headhunting sector. Now is a more exciting time than ever as the firm looks to move to into a new office space that can facilitate their rapid expansion plans. Outside of the London Headquarters, there is also an international office in Hong Kong and plans are now in place to have two further foreign offices set up over the next 2 years.
This Firm prides itself for having a team of Consultants and Resourcers that possess an extensive network and market expertise. So the key traits needed for someone looking to join this high flying team will be a high degree of professionalism, a decisive and focused mind set and most importantly, an ability to build and maintain relationships with high net-worth individuals.
The role includes headhunting financial executives for high profile positions within the financial markets - primarily Investment Banks. This offers the opportunity to earn high commission as you will be placing candidates with salaries in excess of ??150k. You will join an energetic team with an existing client base and strong candidate network. You will manage every part of the recruitment cycle from acquiring new clients and maintaining client relationships, to sourcing new candidates and conducting candidate interviews.
Executive Search is a professional and collaborative industry requiring Graduates or 2nd Jobbers with the following skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong degree or a "Graduate-calibre" 2nd jobbers
- Self-motivated and desire to continually improve
- Ideally B2B/B2C sales or commercial experience (although not essential)
- History of exceeding targets in a competitive environment (e.g. sports, academics)
Benefits and Training for the Graduate Trainee Headhunter:
- Starting salary of ??20-25k Basic
- Very generous, unlimited commission structure with genuine OTE of ??150k in year 2
- Company incentives for top earners e.g. holidays, sports tickets, Michelin star restaurants, international weekends away
- Free gym membership
- Private healthcare, pension and subsidised travel
If you are interested in joining one of London's most elite recruitment organisations and forging a career at the very highest level of the industry, then please apply below and we will be in touch straight away to discuss your application.
ESG Recruitment have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates, 2nd jobbers and experienced Sales and Recruitment professionals into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.