Recruitment Consultant - Finance & HR
The role is accountable to Natalie Clark and ultimately in to Sally Spicer, who heads up the HR, Commercial, Sales, and Finance & Accountancy teams. The team operate within a 40-mile radius of Whiteley and support Gattaca's key clients, working with a range of businesses. This is a very warm desk, servicing a number of major prestigious accounts, There will be elements of both account management, generating new business, high quality customer services, reigniting lapsed relationships and increasing revenue stream. It is a role reporting directly in to Natalie Clark and is part of a wider close-knit team, who has a track record of overachievement, exceeding target and fostering a supportive and fun environment.
This role will focus on the permanent recruitment of Commercial professionals, across all disciplines across the South Coast and supporting wider Gattaca customers on delivering service excellence. Your focus will be to enhance existing and develop business, leveraging on Barclay Meade's reputation as the most respected Professional Staffing recruitment agencies within the UK. This is a very warm desk, where there will be the opportunity to support existing Barclay Meade customers, targeting lapsed or Gattaca Plc key clients. You will be responsible for developing relationships and meeting with both clients and candidates on a regular basis.
Main Duties & Responsibility:
- Compile the 'brief' for the vacancy, plan and execute assignments to ensure that planned outputs are delivered within the agreed timelines.
- Apply the approved process and methodology to conduct research, identify and attract suitable candidates for each Vacancy.
- The role should ideally be qualified in a face to face client meeting.
- Accountable for the activity of Resourcing the vacancy.
- Attraction of candidates and maintenance of the database.
- Interview candidates over the phone and in person.
- Offer CV, interview and general career advice.
- Compile a short list and accrue in- depth knowledge on each candidate to provide objective and informed advice to the client.
- Arranging and conducting briefing and debrief calls with clients and candidates.
- Managing the offer process between clients and candidates.
- Advice and assist the candidate during the resignation process through to start date.
- Accountable for all recruitment activity, from initiation through to completion.
- To undertake marketing and PR activity in accordance with the strategy.
- To effectively develop an 'Influencer network'
- Compile and contact 'prospect list' and develop new business to continually build a pipeline of assignments.
- Arrange and attend 'prospect' meetings with colleague support if appropriate, to promote the services of Barclay Meade, Gattaca Plc and secure new business as appropriate.
- Build a portfolio of clients.
- Draw upon contacts available through colleagues across Barclay Meade, Gattaca Plc and the existing database.
- To form and maintain relationships with existing clients with the purpose of adding value and securing more business.
- To deliver high quality services to clients every time.
- To proactively cross-sell services from other teams and brands within Barclay Meade and the wider Gattaca Plc.
- To positively contribute towards department activity and the generation of an enthused atmosphere.
- To promote personal development.
- Generate increased cross-selling opportunities through a thorough understanding of the broader Gattaca Plc offering.
- To observe Gattaca Plc policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all employment, health & safety, and other statutory regulations.
- To provide cover and support as requested to assist in the delivery of the Group's objectives.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) Grades A-C.
- Demonstrable sales experience coupled with high influencing ability
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Good commercial acumen
- Current Driving Licence (if essential for the role)
- Computer literate.
- Able to work to deadlines and targets.
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Interviewing skills
- Excellent telephone manner / skills
- Proven track record in recruitment - any industry considered, although HR or Professional Services would be preferable
- Experience of the Professional Services industry sector
- Experience of the South Coast market
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.