Senior Recruitment Consultant
We have exciting opportunities in our London teams for self-motivated, ambitious candidates, who want to work in a rewarding, vibrant environment full of perks. Voted 'Best Company to Work For' in Recruiter Magazine's Investing in Talent Awards, we are proud of the culture that we have created along with expert training and mentoring, making it a great place to work and further your career.
What you can expect from Franklin Fitch:
- Base salary is negotiable due to the amount of previous experience and billing figures
- An award winning, tailored training programme
- Transparent career progression and development opportunities up to Director Level
- Market leading commission structure
- All expenses paid holiday incentives (e.g. Las Vegas/ Miami/ Skiing / Festival Trips / Surfing)
- An international reach- offices in the UK, Germany and the US
- An energetic team with an exciting, positive and collaborative environment
What we are looking for:
- 6-12 months recruitment experience
- Someone who is engaging, ambitious and entrepreneurial
- An individual who has the natural drive to succeed and lead
- Clear future goals of what you want to achieve within the next 5 years
You can also expert training, coaching and mentoring tailored to your personal pace, capabilities and skill level. We believe that the best results are achieved within a fun but focused and trusting working environment! Your career progression lies within your own hands, the more you achieve the sooner you'll climb the ladder to success.