Permanent Recruitment Consultant - Opus People Solutions
COMPETITIVE SALARY + Bonus + Benefits
Opus People Solutions are a recruitment agency specialising in working with Suffolk County Council, Cambridgeshire County Council, Northamptonshire County Council and Milton Keynes Council to provide a cost effective, high quality, end to end recruitment solutions.
We are seeking an experienced Internal Recruitment Consultant to join our dedicated team. Joining the recruitment team, you will be responsible for maintaining a busy permanent recruitment consultant desk across all service areas within our councils and clients in the public sector . On a daily basis, you will be:
- Pre-screening and interviewing candidates
- Writing job adverts
- Proactively sourcing candidates to deliver the Opus permanent recruitment model
- Providing consultative expert advice and information to hiring managers
- Arranging interviews
- Contributing ideas on ways to improve the recruitment process and procedures
- Responding to queries via email, telephone and face to face
- Attending job fairs and events to promote the brand and increase awareness
The successful applicants will have previous experience in a recruitment consultant role, ideally you will have managed a fast-paced recruitment desk within the public sectors. We operate in a busy, fast paced office so it is important that you can prioritise your workload and proactively organise your day to day tasks. We are seeking individuals with a professional telephone manner, excellent communication skills and a positive attitude to deliver an efficient service. As you will be based on site, you will be dealing with recruiting managers on a daily basis and will need to be able to manage expectations and provide support where necessary.
In return, we offer a competitive salary + up to 20% Bonus , 23 days annual leave, flexible working and the opportunity to undertake additional training and qualifications (REC Certificate in Recruitment Practice).