Are you an experienced Recruiter, tired of the commute to Newcastle? Love recruitment but looking for something very different?
EGRecruiting are hiring and may have the opportunity you're looking for???
We're an independent, boutique recruitment agency, located just off the A690, between Durham and Sunderland, with easy transport links. Our offices have great onsite facilities, plus free parking. We focus on delivering quality, not quantity, therefore you'll not find yourself on the phone for 7 hours a day! We're not your typical recruitment agency.
Our recruiter model is different too, as our Consultants are fully supported with candidate resourcing, thus allowing you to focus on client activities. There's an extensive database of talented individuals just waiting for you, too.
You'll have the opportunity of working alongside exceptionally experienced and successful individuals, who will happily share their knowledge with you. After all, we are a team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ongoing research to identify and select potential business partners
- Working with existing clients to develop creative permanent recruitment solutions
- Contact clients by telephone and attend meetings
- Conduct candidate face to face registrations, during and out of office hours
- Establish and implement a candidate recruitment plan
- Prepare candidates for interview and de-brief
- Maintain relationships with registered, active and passive candidates
- Enhance business acumen via market research, reading relevant publications etc.
- Attend networking events, both local and throughout UK
- Effective use of recruitment database software
- Adhere to all processes and procedures
- Ideally, candidates will have permanent recruitment experience, gained within a commercial/professional recruitment sector however, other sectors may be considered
- Knowledge of Financial Services/Regulated environments advantageous
- B2B sales (or telesales) experience
- Solution driven
- Tenacious and resilient nature
- Outgoing and confident
- Self-motivated and competitive and able to work as part of team
- Able to work on own initiative
- Keen to learn and develop further
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task with constantly changing priorities
- Full driving licence with own vehicle
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. An uncapped bonus is offered to individual Consultants on a monthly and quarterly basis, plus a team bonus each quarter. Additional benefits include pension, company car (subject to criteria), 32 days' holiday (including statutory), free parking.