Recruitment Consultant required to join the world's leading specialist Recruitment Consultancy
We are the world's leading recruitment experts in qualified, professional and skilled work. Our expertise across a wide range of specialised industries and professions enables us to bring the right person together with the right job.
You will develop and manage your own portfolio of construction clients and source the most suitable candidates.
To be successful at Hays in one of these offices
- You'll need to be ambitious
- Be driven to succeed
- You'll thrive under pressure and respond proactively and positively to targets.
- You'll need to be passionate about people so you can effectively match the right person to the right job.
- You'll need to be inquisitive, wanting to understand more about people and businesses.
If this sounds like you, then we will invest in your journey to become a recruitment expert. Through our industry leading training and development, you'll gain professional know-how and a unique understanding of industries and people. Commission payments for our high performers exceed our competitive base salary.
All recruiting experts in Hays are eligible to partake in local, regional and national incentive schemes leading to five star holidays, high profile events and awards to celebrate success. Our people are also eligible for a car or car allowance early in their career depending on location and job function.
We offer a competitive suite of employer paid benefits which include a generous holiday entitlement, pension scheme, life assurance, private medical/dental cover, the ability to buy and sell holidays and interest free season ticket loans.
In the UK business you have immediate access to enjoy our flexible benefits scheme called 'You Choose' on the day you join our team.
We also offer
- Employee recognition programmes, including individual awards and competitions for outstanding achievement.
- Discounts and offers on a range of restaurants, hotels, attractions, retail, leisure and holidays, gym membership and healthcare plans.
- Access to discounted Hays plc shares via our Sharesave scheme.
- For extra info please follow the link https://what-we-offer/
For a private and confidential discussion feel free to contact Aadil Cockar on