Associate Recruitment Consultant - Technology Recruitment Consultant
4 days left
- Full Time
Trainee Technology Recruitment Consultant
A well-established contingent recruitment consultancy specialising in Technology, Digital and Professional Services are on the hunt for Graduates to join their Resourcing team as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. They are part of a large international Executive Search firms and focus on fulfilling contingent recruitment solutions for Sales, Project Management and more technical functions such as Engineering, IT, Cyber Security, Operations and Service Delivery.
You'll have the chance to work with a huge range of Professional, Technology and Digital Services Companies in the UK and abroad, whilst also developing your knowledge and using a highly consultative Search-focused approach to sourcing high calibre professionals. Clients include major blue-chip companies and challenger businesses in the Technology field, which will give you access to renowned brands and the most innovative start-ups.
Their relationship with the parent Executive Search firms opens up a vast network of C-suite and Executive level contacts and you will be responsible for delivering talent for the Junior and Mid to Senior level vacancies. They have unprecedented access on a global scale to decision makes giving you a lot of responsibility from Day One to learn quickly and develop your skills at a much faster rate than you would in a smaller more boutique company.
They were shortlisted in recent years in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 businesses and have built the recruitment consultancy on foundations of recognition, growth and rewards for every Recruitment Consultant that chooses to join them.
Incentives, Salary and Commission Packages include the following:
- Commission structure is scaled from 10-30% on everything that you bill with no thresholds
- Competitive salaries for Trainee Recruitment Consultants at ??22,000-24,000 starting basic, increasing after 9-12 months and your first promotion to Consultant
- International Team Trips abroad, Lunch Clubs, iPhone, MacBook, Watches, Bespoke Suits or Shopping Sprees
- Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme, Free Breakfast and Fresh Fruit every day
- Internal and external training over the course of your career
The incentives are designed to reward and motivate teams and individuals working as Recruitment Consultants here and they are very open to adapting and changing these to cater for the whole Recruitment Team.
What will you need to be successful as a Technology Recruitment Consultant?
- BA or BSc Degree in any University subject
- At least 6 months of work experience in a commercial role
- Passion and genuine interest in Technology
- Confident, positive attitude
- Natural sales ability with excellent communication skills
- Competitive nature through consistent achievements throughout education, either through sporting activities, fundraising goals, or musical success
Are you keen to be considered for this Technology Recruitment Consultant position?
Please send your CV to the ESG Team to apply today and if you are successful, one of the Senior Consultants will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
ESG specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment and Executive Search firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London