Sourcing Operations Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Vitality, Sourcing Operations Manager, Bournemouth, ??Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Sourcing Operations Manager role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Sourcing Operations Manager you will lead the general day to day operations of the team, to ensure the right governance, and processes are in place for the Sourcing team to perform to its potential. The role will have responsibility for Supplier Management, Contract Management and Data Management within the Sourcing team and will directly manage a team of two to achieve this.
Responsibilities as our Sourcing Operations Managerinclude:
- Creation, maintenance and evolution of all relevant Sourcing policies, business processes, sourcing templates and associated guidance
- Management and leadership of a team of two to create and successfully implement the contract management strategy
- Collaborate with stakeholders from other key business areas including legal, risk, compliance and finance to positively improve the current sourcing, supplier management and contract management processes
- Assist the source to pay team in delivering value optimisation across the supplier landscape.
- Taking ownership for the ongoing management and future strategy of Third Party Risk within the organisation
- Delivering the digitalisation of Third Party risk management to ensure a smoother end to end journey
- Leading on the evolution of Supplier Management within the team to ensure effective performance, risk and contract management of key providers, and how this is delivered.
- Ownership and development of key technological sourcing assistance tools
- Ongoing management of data mapping for third parties to ensure we have the right levels of control and access
Skills required of our Sourcing Operations Manager:
- Sourcing recognised qualification e.g. CIPS qualified
- Proven track record in a Sourcing department
- Proven experience in contract management, supplier management and supplier risk management delivering results in these areas through added value
- People management experience, with a track record of developing inexperienced colleagues
- Excellent organisation skills and the enthusiasm to strive in a busy environment with strict and demanding deadlines
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator who enjoys dealing with internal and external
- Strong attention to detail and with a passion for problem solving
- Extensive proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Significant experience of using purchasing systems and/or contract management systems
- A good all round knowledge of legal, including contract drafting and commercial structures
- Implementation of technology within a Sourcing function
Working for Vitality as a Sourcing Operations Manager you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Wednesday 17th April 2019
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Sourcing Operations Manager please click 'apply' today.