Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Plymouth
Teaching Personnel, the UK's largest Education Recruitment Agency, are seeking a full-time, permanent Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Plymouth branch.
What does an Education Recruitment Consultant do?
- Make a high volume of sales and business development calls to schools across your local region, as well as resourcing and recruiting quality teachers
- Carry out interviews and create quality marketing and advertising
- Have regular face-to-face client visits to build relationships with key decision makers in schools in order to successfully service your given client schools
Why is this the right opportunity for me?
- You are a graduate who is looking for career progression with a company where you could be promoted multiple times in one year
- You have experience in sales or face-to-face customer service and enjoy working towards targets
- You have an understanding of the education sector (preferred but not essential)
- You are outgoing and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You have the ability to adapt and work in a team to achieve your goals
- You enjoy working in a positive, fast-paced and progressive work environment
What will I get in return?
- Reduced working hours during school holidays (9-4)
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Excellent training and support through the company's Learning and Development Programme, including daily coaching, mentoring and support from your manager and colleagues
- Contributory stakeholder pension, life assurance and a childcare voucher scheme
- Regular incentives and prizes for service and performance
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounts on purchases at a large selection of national retailers
If you would like to join the market-leading Education Recruitment Company and forge a career for yourself in an ever-growing industry, please apply now with a CV/covering letter and we will be in touch to discuss your application as soon as possible!