Workforce Planning & Resourcing Partner
Resourcing & Workforce Planning Partner to support the Stategic Resource Manager.
Developig a consisent approach to recruitment & workforce planning.
An established Government organisation in Birmingham going through a signifucant orgamisational transformation. This role is initially a 12 month contract with a view to becoming permanent thereafter.
Working closely with directors to manage the change you will:
- Develop the approach to allocating people to programmes.
- Develop a workforce plan, working collaboratively with HR and the wider business.
- Create a consistent approach to recruitment as well as managing the development of business cases for new roles.
- Develop the approach to personal development plans, working closely with heads of department to ensure that these are intrinsically aligned to the Organisational strategy.
- Manage the relationships with the various programmes including engagement at Senior & Director level including Finance, HR & Corporate functions.
- Budget management including the development of monitoring tools and MI for senior management in respect of Resourcing allocation.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have worked in a matrix operating structure and possess some project management experience and with experience of managing organisational change.
In addition you will have sound experience of resourcing and workforce planning as well as excellent analysis and reporting skills (in particular Excel) and the ability to present information that supports decision-making & strategy.
You will also have exemplary stakeholder management skills and a flexible approach, able to respond to changing needs.
Up to ??49,600 per annum for a fixed term period of 12 months, with a view to becoming perm)
25 days holiday + 10.5 days bank/additional holidays