Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant in Newcastle
Uncapped earning potential - ??17,500 basic with OTE of ??30,000 - ??45,000 in the 1st year and OTE of ??50,000 in the 2nd year!
Frank Recruitment Group are expanding our Newcastle Head Office and on the look for competitive, target driven and resilient individuals to start and grow with the company as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
The responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Head-hunting candidates using several different platforms
- Persuading, negotiating and selling
- Developing professional relationships with candidates and clients
- Full management of the recruiting process
What we look for in our Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Strong work ethic, resilience and ambition
- Ability to persuade with confidence
- Competitive, resilient and motivated to learn
Frank Recruitment Group is an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the lucrative technology industry; we are seen as the go-to global provider for specialist within these niche industries.
An investment from TPG Growth has allowed Frank Recruitment Group to expand globally, allowing us to open offices in Philadelphia, Berlin and Dallas. TPG has invested in companies such as Uber, Spotify and Airbnb, with Frank Recruitment Group being the first Recruitment consultancy company they have invested in.
What we offer Trainee Recruitment Consultants in Newcastle:
- ??17,500 basic salary
- Unmatched and uncapped commission scheme (1st year OTE: ??30,000 - ??45,000; 2nd year OTE: ??50,000+)
- Clear and attainable career progression
- 20 Days Holiday and Bank Holidays
- Target based incentives and frequent rewards
- Industry-leading and tailored training
- Global, all-expenses-paid incentives and social events
If you're looking for an exciting company culture and stellar training in a role that will give you a head start in a rewarding career, then this is an opportunity you cannot miss.
Apply now and become part of the Frank Recruitment Group Team!
Send your CV to (see below)