Internal Recruitment Consultant - IT Security, London
Internal Recruitment Consultant - London - IT Security
ECS Security are building one of the most exciting IT Security companies in the UK, and we're looking for talented recruitment consultants, to help us on our journey of rapid growth in this cutting edge market. This job is perfect for someone who enjoys recruiting at the forefront of technology and is interested by the world of Cyber Security.
ECS Security have recently been listed in The FT 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe. This position is an additional role in the Recruitment team, to support new growth objectives as we take the business to the next level.
What you'll be doing
You will engage with the business to manage the full recruitment process of technology consultants and engineers. Through key recruitment campaigns you'll identify and hire permanent Cyber Security professionals. You'll utilise industry events, social media, recruitment websites, networking, University and company sponsored events, to build a comprehensive network in the Security market and deliver against set recruitment objectives.
What you'll contribute:
To be successful you'll need be an experienced and confident technology recruiter who is able to recruit hard to find technical talent through creative recruitment solutions.
Demonstrated experience of success in managing hard to find permanent technology talent is essential - you will benefit from becoming a specialist in IT Security recruitment and it's enormous potential as an industry.
- Proven technology permanent recruitment experience
- Clear understanding and experience of hiring into Consultancy based businesses
- Demonstrable success in niche technology recruitment
- Collaborative and open culture - you will be trusted to manage the requirements of your department, building positive working relationships and supported by a close-knit team
- Comfortable and relaxed working environment - our office is situated in a fantastic WeWork office with many perks including community events, Monday morning breakfasts and a social team
- High growth company - this is a dynamic place to work, new ideas and improvements are happening all the time. This will work well for someone who wants to progress and move with a company that is growing quickly