Graduate Recruitment Consultant - IT Consultant
ESG are working with one of the most established brands in the recruitment industry with over 30 years of experience, this firm are extremely well-placed to give you the best start to your Recruitment Consultant career as a Graduate Trainee.
They have aided the digital and technological transformation of big brands, start-ups, scale-ups and blue-chip companies over the last 3 decades, enabling them to expand and grow, whilst providing unrivalled, exceptional technology talent with a highly consultative, efficient service from their Recruitment Consultants.
The IT market is fast-paced, forward-thinking and this recruitment consultancy has adapted and grown in parallel with this. With offices in 15 countries covering Europe, Asia and the USA, they currently employ circa 2000 people and they are keen to continue this growth with the addition of driven, outgoing Graduate level hires to join as Trainee IT Recruitment Consultants.
You could be working across both contract and permanent vacancies from the best Junior IT talent starting out in the industry to Senior IT appointments and C-level executive hires. They also cover roles within HR and Financial Services recognising development of teams and companies in the Digital age.
Your Key Responsibilities as a Graduate Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant:
- Sourcing candidates, matching them against qualified job specifications
- Conducting specific searches on databases, LinkedIn, job boards to build your own candidate network
- Maintaining contact with candidates (new or existing), qualifying their interests, generating new business leads and cultivating a long-term relationship
- Developing your knowledge and understanding of technical terminology in the IT market
- Generating new relationships with clients to contribute to your own revenue steam
- Providing the best shortlisted candidates for existing client accounts
- Delivering exceptional service to both candidates and clients at all times
Personal Attributes & Experience Required:
- Graduate calibre - if you don't have a degree, you will need commercial experience in a telephone-based, office-based or B2B sales role, where you have had to build relationships with candidates and clients alike
- Ambition - genuine desire to progress quickly and succeed in your career
- Influence - charismatic communicator
- Resilience - ability to persevere
- Determination - tenacity to achieve and deliver results
- Professional credibility - consultative approach to business with commercial acumen
Do you think you like the idea of beginning your Graduate career here?
If so, please apply to the ESG Team with your updated CV and they will be in touch to discuss your application in more detail, if you're successful in the screening process.
ESG Recruitment specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London