Looking for that next move in Resourcing? Commercial, able to work in a changing environment and driven to achieve results, both in operational delivery alongside key strategic projects such as diversity and inclusion, social media development etc. Strong stakeholder management skills able to influence, challenge and build trust quickly to achieve results?
Our client, a blue chip PLC is looking to strengthen their Resourcing team and appoint a Resourcing Manager to own two key client groups within the business. You will work alongside two other Resourcing Managers and within a team of 10 Recruitment professionals. This position does have a Resourcing Advisor reporting into the role.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- With a focus on delivering a consistently high quality experience for candidates and hiring managers, working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, key responsibilities in this role will include;
- Personally lead the recruitment process for mid-management to senior level positions, working with key stakeholders to ensure the right balance between direct and agency hiring
- Line management and coaching of Resourcing Advisor which will include goal setting and review against achievement and work allocation across specific functional areas.
- Lead resource planning meetings with HR Business Partners to forecast volumes accurately and pro-actively resource key/critical roles
- Manage internal resourcing process and drive internal mobility at all levels across the group
- Ensure the most appropriate assessment tools are utilised for recruiting the best talent in the market - regularly review and evolve to drive quality of hire
- Manage the implementation of key functional resourcing initiatives and projects within scope of the agreed resourcing strategy
- Experienced Resourcing/Talent Acquisition expert who has previously managed a team of recruiters within an in-house / RPO environment
- You'll have a consistent track-record for resourcing excellence delivery and high level KPI performance
- Experience of cross functional project management/delivery within a fast moving delivery focussed environment
- Experience of working within Annual Resource Planning cycle environment
- Interpretation and translation of functional resourcing needs into realistic attraction and selection strategies & campaigns
- Senior stakeholder management with demonstrable influencing & persuasion to deliver resourcing best practice
- Ability to spot opportunities and recommend changes in strategic direction
- Advanced planning and time management skills
- Core selection and assessment capability
- Experience within a large-scale multi-site organisation is highly desirable
Should you be interested in discussing this vacancy please contact Annabel Green via LinkedIn or register your details on .
Resourcing4HR is an independent HR Recruitment and Consultancy company specialising in supporting the HR Community - both candidates and clients alike, in a partnership approach to resourcing HR professionals.
Resourcing4HR is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity.
Resourcing4HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates