Sourcing Specialist / Buyer
Sourcing Specialist / Buyer - Chesterfield - circa ??25,000
Chase and Holland are proud to be working exclusively with an International market leading business based in Derbyshire who are recruiting a Sourcing Specialist / Buyer to join their established team.
The company offers a fast-paced working environment and genuine progressive routes through study support and development, so this role would suit an enthusiastic, career driven individual who is looking to grow within an organisation.
Sourcing Specialist / Buyer Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers and suppliers via telephone and email
- Sourcing products from various suppliers
- Engaging and negotiating with suppliers for best price possible
- Sourcing potential new suppliers
- Placing orders and chasing suppliers to ensure customer orders are fulfilled
- Working with spreadsheets and manipulating data
- Provide support to Purchasing department
Key Requirements and Preferences:
- Experience of working within a Purchasing/sourcing department or similar
- Confident communicator and negotiator
- Good Excel skills (Intermediate level)
In return you'll receive:
- CIPS study support and development
- Bonus schemes
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
Hours of work - 8am - 5pm (Monday to Thursday) 8:30am - 4pm (Friday)
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Sourcing Specialist / Buyer opportunity, click 'apply now'.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.