Executive Search Recruiter
Executive Search Recruiter | Headhunter
Herringbone Search is seeking an experienced recruiter to help with delivery on senior level placements.
Work from home (preferably within 2 hours of London)
Competitive basic salary
Uncapped commission structure
Home office equipment covered (including phone and wifi)
Travel expenses reimbursed
28 days paid holiday a year
Buy-back scheme for extra holiday days
Our retained searches need a powerhouse of delivery to execute on high level assignments. This role would ideally suit those who enjoy interviewing and matching candidates to assignments. Most of our mandates are repeat business, with the company nurturing longstanding relationships in the industry. No new client business development is required from the senior recruiter.
Our growing brand is an established name in the technology and media community. We work with international household names, but we also have strong relationships in the start up community. Our areas of expertise serves any B2B company, often with a recurring revenue model; mostly under the broad category of software, data, information, research and media. The companies we work with tend to be high-growth or mature industry leaders. These evolving companies are extremely interesting - and they are also enticing propositions to pitch to candidates.
Our candidates are predominantly senior sales and marketing leaders - and they are fantastic to work with and highly sought-after. They understand commerce and the recruitment process. They present well and they are insightful about the industries they work in. They can quantify the value they add to the companies they work for. We learn from them and they learn from us. We have created a very strong network that the new recruit will be able to benefit from. Many of our candidates become clients which is testament to our process.
Key responsibilities will include pre-qualifying, interviewing and assessing active and passive candidates for existing mandates to present to our clients. You will work with a Researcher who will help to identify candidates for you. The briefs are specialist and whilst this is not volume recruitment, our searches are extensive.
This is a homebased role, but there will be F2F meetings with candidates. The recruiter will be trusted, autonomous and held to account on end results not KPIs.
- Responsible for screening, interviewing and assessing candidates
- Forging and maintaining trusted relationships with clients and delivering top quality candidates
- Articulating the client brand and role value proposition in a compelling way to senior talent
- Crafting pitches and job adverts to market on social media and web portals
- Talent mapping and market research (supported by a researcher)
- Candidate relationship management, including use of talent management software
- Participation in other projects as needed.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with a focus on executive search and senior positions
- Demonstrable experience of running a recruitment process effectively for senior roles (??100,000+ basic)
- LinkedIn Recruiter & job board Super User
- Influential verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, talent relationship management systems and talent identification tools
- Not essential to have sector or function experience
- Bachelor's degree preferable but not essential
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Commercial approach to prioritising
- An exceptional relationship builder with a polished and articulate manner.
If you can run a recruitment process effectively and would like to be at the front line of candidate and client management for a growing executive headhunting firm, please do get in touch.