Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Recruitment Training Program
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Recruitment Training Programme
Our client is a London based recruitment company specialising in technology and communications.
Founded 18 years ago, the company has now expanded with offices in Berlin, Stockholm, Brussels and New York.
Over the next decade, the company is expecting to continue its growth, opening at least 10 offices in the USA and in Europe.
Holborn, Central London
??22,000 basic salary, ??50k+ on target earnings
Industry: Technology Services| Electronic Technology | Communications
- Face-to-face meetings with clients
- Candidate Resourcing and Cold Calling
- Maintaining relationships with clients
- Lead Generation and Account management
Recruitment Training Provided:
There are 10 weeks of intensive training consisting of classroom and practical tasks, in order to secure the required knowledge to become an expert recruitment consultant in your market.
- Uncapped commission structure
- If you generated ??45,000 in a month for the business, you would get ??10,000 commission, plus your basic salary on top!
- Free Private Dental and Healthcare
- High Street Discounts
- Monthly Michelin-starred lunches and 5* holiday targets to top earners
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Requirements
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Mature personality with a strong work ethic
- Strong desire to work in a high pressure, targeted and extremely lucrative industry
If you are interested in the prospect of becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with this company, then apply as soon as possible and we will get back to you straight away.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
We have Recruitment vacancies in the following sectors:
IT & Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment - including Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk & Investment Management Recruitment; Accountancy Recruitment; Insurance Recruitment; Digital Technology Recruitment; Media & Marketing Recruitment; Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy & Engineering Recruitment including Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment, Change Management & Business Transformation Recruitment; Life Sciences Recruitment encompassing Pharmaceuticals Recruitment, Medical Devices & Biotechnology Recruitment; Healthcare Recruitment; and International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment Team via the apply button and if you require any additional information, please visit or give us a call directly.