360 Recruitment Consultant
??21,000 - ??24,000 plus performance related bonus
Staffline is the UK's largest recruiter and outsourced workforce provider, working hand-in-hand with our clients as an integrated business partner. We now have an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team in Huntingdon.
Staffline Express is a national, branch-based recruitment service, with offices throughout the UK. We support thousands of employers and job-seekers with permanent and temporary hires. We work with our clients locally, backed up with the scale and expertise of a national recruitment provider.
You will be motivated by personal and business success and thrive on exceeding targets while providing excellent customer service. You will enjoy developing new and existing client and customer relationships in order facilitate growth.
Why work for Staffline?
At Staffline we believe in rewarding our people, so not only will you receive a competitive salary and comprehensive training, you'll also entitled to a range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme based on performance
- Excellent progression opportunities within the Staffline Group
- Holiday entitlement of 32 days including bank holidays
- Life Assurance at 4x's your basic salary
- EE Discount Scheme on Phones
- Perkbox rewards - which includes discounts on high street shopping
The 360 Recruitment Consultant Role
You will be able to identify and win new customers whilst providing ongoing service to exceed client's expectations.
- Work on a 'Best Customer' approach actively targeting key prospective customers
- Maintain a positive rapport and working relationship with both clients and customers
- Source candidates via job board applications, searching and headhunting
- Complete regular review meetings with clients to understand and communicate business changes
- Collate, analyse, report, communicate and manage performance against critical metrics
- Understand the local labour market and industry sector, communicating any potential impact
- Demonstrate business insight, understand client's operation, challenges and requirements
- Ensure a positive approach to all activities and consistently demonstrate a desire to learn and improve yourself
Who are we looking for?
- Prior recruitment experience and sales confidence is essential
- You will have good interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- You will have strong time management, the ability to prioritise workloads and adapt to changing demands
- You will have excellent customer service skills with a desire to put people first, going further to ensure the customer is at the heart of everything you do
- You will be a strong negotiator, with a dedicated growth mindset and a passionate and driven attitude
Staffline are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.