Resourcing Business Partner
Morgan McKinley is looking for an on-site recruitment professional to join a well-known Insurance company.
- Manage the full end-to-end recruitment process by driving value and performance through the teams that support you in sourcing, internal mobility and administration
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and support work-force planning with HR colleagues, ensuring accurate forecasting can be achieved
- Build close links with the business and candidates alike up to senior level, delivering the highest level of advisory services
- Design and deliver innovative resourcing strategies, and actively seek out fresh and original sourcing strategies to meet client demand
- Identify and implement process improvements, through a continuous improvement mind-set
- Produce timely and accurate management information. Using information you receive from the support teams to provide meaningful Insights
- Recruitment experience, with a strong, recent background in Insurance - essential
- A track record of coming up with solutions for demanding objectives - essential
- A proven talent for communication and relationship building- essential
- Previous experience of managing for results through others - matrix/virtual management skills - essential
- A mix of both non-permanent and permanent recruitment experience
- Experience of Specialist and/or volume recruitment
- Branding/recruitment marketing knowledge
If you are interested in this position, please contact Penny on the HR recruitment team -
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.