Graduate Recruitment Consultant
So you have finally graduated, you've had a number of years of studying and you finally get to put that cap and gown on and strut across stage to receive your hard earned degree certificate! However, once you have recovered from all the celebrations and taken your obligatory pats on the back next comes a dose of reality.
Everyone expects you to a have a solid career and life plan in place, right? However, if you haven't got the next step planned please don't be alarmed, a large proportion of graduates coming out of university don't have a path set out in front of them.
So, have you considered a career in recruitment?
• An energetic and outgoing character? The kind of person that people will never forget meeting
• Ambitious and motivated to be the best you can be? This is the performance industry if you work hard and apply yourself there are no limits to what you can achieve
• Fearless and willing to step outside your comfort zone? This job will not be easy and to get the rewards that come with success you will have to push yourself.
How would you feel about???
• A chance to earn as much as you want, in recruitment you get paid for the results you achieve - earnings are uncapped so if you work to the best of your abilities you will reap the financial benefits.
• Working in a high growth business with a driven and vibrant team
• Receiving tailored training that is designed to get the best out of you and give you the best chance of success
• Getting to see the world, as a part of our Consultant incentive scheme in the last year we have sent the team to Paris, Zurich, Ibiza and Las Vegas!
Amongst us you'll find; a roller derby player, a French speaker, a former professional footballer, a Netflix addict, a competitive disco dancer, a former squash champion, two former national youth high jumpers, and a colleague who can identify every flag in the world by memory!
This is a unique graduate recruitment opportunity to join a genuine boutique agency. We operate in a totally different way to our high street and corporate competition, if successful we believe the chances of you realising your career goals are much higher with us.