A well recognised global organisation is looking for a Resourcing Administrator on a full time basis.
- Co-ordinates key activities in the recruitment life cycle including the co-ordination and scheduling of all assessment activities and interviews
- Co-ordinates central resourcing administrative processes and ensures that all campaigns are accurately tracked in the recruitment Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Co-ordinates and manages any candidate requests for reasonable adjustments in line with clear BA policy and processes
- Manages and ensures accurate processing and filling of all resourcing paperwork to BA standards
- Drives all support functions to deliver to agreed targets, standards and SLA's
- Works collaboratively across the resourcing team and with line recruiting managers to ensure effective delivery of campaigns
- Communicates accurately and professionally in both verbal and written form with candidates, colleagues, and line managers
- Ensures that all resourcing admin activities are fully compliant with legislative, regulatory and BA requirements
- Provides expertise on use of the Applicant Tracking System and supporting line managers and other members of the Resourcing team with queries.
- Managing campaign related transactions and queries from internal stakeholders to ensure these are delivered to agreed SLA's
- Working closely with TAPMs to support campaign delivery
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong delivery focus
- The ability to prioritise and make effective decisions to ensure deadlines are met
- The ability to perform detailed work to the highest accuracy for tight timescales
- Ability to use IT systems effectively including Microsoft Office
- Experience of working in a team and cross functionally with other teams to deliver results
- Knowledge of end to end recruitment
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.