Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Insurance Consultant
Are you looking for a full-time role with fast career progression?
My client is looking for a recent graduate to join their team which specialises in Insurance and Reinsurance and Big 4 Accountancy. Once joining the business, the client will be looking for you to progress quickly from a resourcer role into full blown Consultant. When joining the group, not only will you have to be incredibly money motivated, but willing to work independently to set up new client databases. Being one of the world's leading specialist actuarial recruitment consultancies, this opportunity is not one to miss!
- 2:1 or above from a credible university in any subject
- Excellent telephone manner
- Sales experience with B2B experience very desirable
- Ideal must be a commercially aware of the market that you would be recruiting for
- Must be able to write eloquently as research paper writing will be required
- Genuinely motivated, resilient and ambitious to reach targets.
- Experience in the sales industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- ??20,000-??25,000 with ??35,000 OTE
- Luxury top restaurants for monthly top billers
- Rolex watches
- Yearly team trips
What my client wants from YOU:
- Incredible work ethic willing to work long hours to get the job done
- Must have very strong written communication as research based would be a large part of the role
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Humble personality and work well in a team environment as well as work hard individually
If this job role seems to fit your characteristics, please get in touch with me here with updated CV at ESG Recruitment and I will get in touch with you if you fit the criteria for my client.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and pitch you to your potential employers!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.