Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT - ??22K + Commission
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Placing IT professionals
??22,000 + Commission (typically ??35,000-??40,000 in your first year)
- The company was founded in 2002 and have proven to be very successful so far at bringing Trainee Recruitment Consultants on and growing organically
- They are based in Farringdon, London
- They have 45 people working in the company
- Based within a successful IT recruitment company
- Placing technical and IT professionals
- This team focuses on placing candidates in both the UK and internationally; DACH, Benelux, Nordics, France, NY, Chicago, Singapore etc.
- Average deal value in IT is ??20-??80K, therefore the salaries of the people they are placing are 100K-400K
- Clients include: SAP, IBM, Terradata, BMC, Adobe, App Dynamics, Software AG, etc
- The highest billing quarter so far was ??116K and the biggest biller so far generated ??410K in 12 months
- Multiple award winning company for their training, culture, growth etc.
- They are looking for x6 Trainee Recruitment Consultants to work on their IT desk
- This IT Trainee Recruitment Consultant role initially starts with you being candidate-focused for 3-6 months and involves screening, qualifying and shortlisting suitable candidates for various positions. This will then progress to a full 360 role where you will manage both clients and candidates.
- Salary: Up to ??22K + commission (usually 35K-45K in your first year for earnings)
- Strong career progression, from Trainee Recruitment level up to management level based on performance and merit rather than duration of service (promotions and reviews are conducted every 3-6 months at this company)
- Extensive training provided: on the job learning, external courses, call listening, books/audio tapes available, classroom/theory-based learning, etc.
- You don't need any prior knowledge of the IT space
- Incentives include: Annual Presidents club (Marbella, Dubai, Ibiza), monthly achievers lunch club, birthday off, team incentives i.e. Go-karting, paint-balling, poker nights, etc.
We provide support and guidance in terms of your CV, helping you to format this in terms of what the client is looking for, we also provide interview prep for every single interview providing insider tips and tricks that you need when going for an interview. These are things that you wouldn't know if you applied to a company directly.