Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Start Up Recruitment Consultancy
My client is offering two graduates a chance to join their Start Up Recruitment Consultancy as they build the company up over the next few years.
A TRAINEE OPPORTUNITY LIKE NO OTHER
- See how a business is built from scratch!
- Contribute ideas to a new company!
- Fast career progression!
- Set up in November 2016 by 2 Top Billers from a widely respected Financial Recruitment Consultancy. The company is now a team of 24 and are looking to hire an additional 2 trainee consultants.
- They are responsible for recruiting financial professionals into Hedge Funds, Asset Management Firms and Investment Banks
- Since initially doing well within the UK market, their intention is to grow a pan- European Recruitment business - with a Zurich office to be opened later this year.
- They have engaged the services of a PR and Marketing company to promote their brand and ensure they have a real and quick presence in their chosen markets.
- They have invested in top of the range databases, Mac's, back office support, a Financial Director with extensive experience and have a large advertising and marketing budget.
- The company are based in the City of London- like lots of City Consultancies they work hard and bill BIG money.
- Unlike many recruitment consultants they are geared towards providing a non micro-managed, non KPI, relaxed and adult environment for their employees.
- Consultants are given freedom and trusted to run their desk on their own terms.
- They are expected to want to work hard and achieve their own personal targets, in return for autonomy and a calm and friendly office atmosphere.
Trainee Salary + Benefits
- Trainees start on ??24,000, higher depending upon experience
- All trainees are given IPhones and Apple Macs to work from home with.
- Commission is 25% FLAT commission, no threshold - one of the very best in the industry, i.e. candidates should be earning ??40,000 + in their first year.
- We are looking for Graduate 'first/second jobbers', i.e. Graduates who have strong post-university work/sales experience.
- You must be proactive, personable and have a drive to work independently.
- To apply, please send your CV through