Trainee Financial Recruitment Consultant - Investment Banking
Financial Recruitment - Trainee Role
Role: Trainee Financial Recruitment Consultant - Investment Banking
Location: Central London
Salary: ??23,000 (OTE ??35,000+) UNCAPPED COMMISSION
Start date: Immediate starts available!
- Realistic recruitment earnings - Year 1 OTE ??35k, Year two OTE ??50k, Year three OTE ??100k
- Rapid career progression
- Exciting incentivesg. Ascot, trips abroad for top recruitment consultants
- Ambitious company culture
- Long term stability within the company
- Ongoing support and training throughout role
As a Trainee Financial Recruitment Consultant, you will be working with a top Executive Search firm who specialise within the Financial Sector in Investment Banking. This is a challenging yet incredibly rewarding role - you will be an invaluable part in building outstanding client and candidate relationships.
A Trainee Financial Recruitment Consultant will benefit from ongoing training to develop a depth of knowledge and expand their network. You will grow to become an expert in your specific field which will in turn drive successful results and lead to fantastic personal progression and earnings.
As a Trainee Financial Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for the following roles:
- Identifying and qualifying potential candidates through telephone screening and face-to-face interviews
- Developing professional relationships with new and continuing businesses in order to promote your service
- Maintain client and candidate information through our internal database and job boards
- Develop expert knowledge in your field!
The ideal Trainee Financial Recruitment Consultant will have:
- Driven and motivated attitude
- Great communication skills
- Money motivated attitude
- A hard work ethic
- Experience within sales based roles are beneficial (but not mandatory). Examples of this are: Telesales, Door-to-door sales, Recruitment, Sales, Estate Agency, Promotion work e.t.c.
If you think you'd be well suited to this role and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Millie Hodgkinson at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.