Commercial Recruitment Consultant
Active Staff are a fun, vibrant and driven company where the emphasis is delivering the best possible service to our Clients and Candidates. Our success is due to a true entrepreneurial spirit that is inbred throughout our culture. We look for those who truly inspire and those who prove a desire to be challenged and rewarded. Active Staff is a family that works together to achieve a common goal. We develop our people and help them to develop us and to ensure you achieve a work life balance you'll find us flexible and fair.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will manage your own accounts, dedicating time and energy into placing candidates. You will be an integral part of a team who will report to the Office Manager to ensure the job is completed to our high standards, the clients' expectations and within service level agreements. You will be responsible for driving sales, through cold calling, emailing existing businesses and visiting clients to drive new business. You will be targeted on a monthly basis in terms of temporary hours and perm revenue. These targets have to be achieved in order to sustain our growth.
Day to day duties-
- Daily calls to new and existing companies
- Increase temp hours on the day book on a daily basis as per your monthly review
- Increase perm revenue to achieve action plan targets
- Plan and visit new and existing businesses to drive revenue and to see growth on your desk
- Responsible for the 'out of hours' mobile number, placing candidates at all times
- Liaising with Payroll and Accounts to ensure all revenue is claimed and actioned
- Accurate and compliant administration on PC and day book
- Attend networking events
- Energetic, organised and conscientious approach
- Friendly and supportive to all team members, working as a cohesive team
- Methodical approach and an eye for detail
- Be able to work efficiently and accurately
- Ability to follow instruction and work to deadlines
- PC literate with a good knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Office
- Ability to use own initiative and work well as part of a team
What makes you a good fit for Active Staff?
In addition to the above to be successful here you will need to demonstrate a conscientious approach, professionalism and have a flair for targets and achieving sales. You must have a positive impact and a great sense of humour and above all you'll need to be a passionate learner determined to truly understand the complexities of Recruitment. Our motto is always to support each other, and being disrespectful or rude to each other will not be tolerated.What's in it for you?
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm (plus some out of hours calls)
Pay Scale: ?? Competitive
Location: Milton Park, Oxfordshire OX14 4RY
Holiday allowance: 22 Days, rising to 25 with service
Benefits: Temp commission, Perm commission, company bonus , 5 days sick pay after 2 years service, free parking,What else do you need to know?
The job holder may be required to carry out any other duties as are within the scope, purpose and spirit of the role. This job description reflects the present requirements of the post, as duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and be subject to amendment in consultation with the post holder.