As part of the exciting growth plans for our Bristol Office, we are looking for ambitious, confident individuals who are looking to embark on a career as a Recruitment Consultant. Perhaps you've recently graduated, or have some experience in a sales environment already, and are looking for a defined career path within a rapidly growing, dynamic business - if so, we have the ideal home for you!
What we offer you:
- Structured training programme giving you all the tools and support you need to fast track your career in this profession
- Excellent commission structure, bonus scheme, shares option, team building events and more.
- Genuine, clear routes for progression - from Trainee to Manager and beyond, we offer a transparent career path to develop your career in the long term and continual support
- Defined journey for further development into senior and management roles - including sponsorship through accredited external training courses
- Market-leading, uncapped bonus packages available from day one - paid on a monthly basis
- Fantastic incentives with the rest of the team, including all expenses paid VIP lunches, early Friday finishes, quarterly nights out, regular social events, annual international trips etc
Recruitment is fast-paced and sometimes challenging, but hugely rewarding for those who put the effort in and go the extra mile for their clients and candidates. As part of our highly successful team, you will have responsibility for developing your own specialist market, with tailored support from day one to establish yourself in your sector, and reap the rewards of this lucrative career.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Developing relationships with businesses and candidates in your chosen area (over the phone and face to face)
- Account Management, client meetings, client entertainment.
- Generating new business and managing the recruitment process for roles within your sector
- Building your market knowledge through face to face meetings, events, networking and research
- Proactively working with specialist, high level candidates to identify relevant career opportunities
What do we look for?
Motivated, driven, and focussed individuals, potentially with some experience already of working in a commercially focussed sales environment, although full training will be given. You should be ambitious and committed to proving yourself within a target driven role, and be a confident communicator. You will relish the idea of working autonomously, managing your own business and gaining the ability to work strategically in your market.
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Oli Rayner at Computer Futures or apply online now!
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy