Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you an ambitious, hard-working and enthusiastic character? Are you target driven, competitive and highly motivated to do well? Would you like to work for a thriving business that has consistently grown year on year? We are looking to recruit a Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join us in our Hemel office!
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and servicing the Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire area. We launched in January 2011 and, following our continued success in the local market, we are now seeking a Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our team and assist in the next exciting phase of our operations.
We pride ourselves on the service that we provide to clients and candidates, operating in a highly professional manner to ensure our reputation as a first-class provider of high quality staff. We are seeking a like-minded, ambitious and hard working individual who has a passion for customer service, is target and money motivated, with a competitive/driven character. This is a great opportunity for a graduate (or somebody highly credible with some previous customer service, account management or sales experience) to learn the recruitment industry and progress quickly within our business.
What can we offer you?
- Full training programme and on the job coaching
- A competitive basic salary
- A fantastic commission/bonus structure that will reward hard work and success
- Excellent long-term career prospects and earning potential
- Support, guidance and flexibility offered from a highly experienced team
- Quarterly team events
- Modern, relaxed and fun working environment
- Exciting bonus/reward incentives
- Annual profit-share scheme
What are we looking for?
- We would consider a fresh graduate or a candidate with some previous customer service, sales or account management experience
- A motivated, hard-working and competitive character
- Excellent communication skills
- You must be professional, outgoing and not afraid to learn
- Honest, loyal and driven
- You must have access to transport and a full driving licence
If you have the skills and character listed above, would like to find out more about working in the recruitment industry and/or what we can offer you, please apply for this role ASAP or contact Chris Jones for further details.