Recruitment Consultant Job Greycoat Lumleys Scotland
Greycoat Lumleys is an international recruitment agency, setting the standard in top quality staffing for private households and estates, corporate environments, family childcare needs, catering and hospitality and ski and yacht. We have offices in London, Buxton and Edinburgh.
Due to expansion, we are looking to hire a motivated, positive and confident Recruitment Consultant to join our successful and friendly team in a rewarding and interesting business. Excellent career development options exist for the right candidate. Experience in a fast paced recruitment consultancy is desirable or previous work experience in Private Households or working for UHNW individuals. The right candidate should also possess excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and be able to react quickly as you will be running a fast paced desk.
This a very interesting niche market and offers a very varied role where no two days are the same. You will be building relationships with new and old clients for the whole business as well as with your candidates.
- Taking jobs & vacancy management
- Client business development & lead generation
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new clients & candidates which will include face to face meetings
- CV selection and suitability for vacancies
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Administration and reference checks
- Checking candidates suitability to work including visas and certification documents
- Adhering to company compliance
- Social media posts & ideas
- Predicting & forecasting figures
- Managing expectations and mediating
- Recruitment Consultancy or sales environment
- Team player
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to multitask a large and complex workload
- Good computer skills (MS Excel & Word)
- Able to multi task and work at a fast pace
- Accurate with a good eye for detail
- Well presented and fluent in English
- Knowledge of database system (beneficial but not essential)
Hours: Monday to Friday, based on 40 hour week
Holidays: 20 days per year, plus bank holidays. This rises to 25 days per year, plus bank holidays, after two years of service.
Package: Pension and Medical insurance after a year of employment.
Salary: On application
Please contact: Lesley Jones