Are you looking to build a career in Recruitment? Do you have a drive for success?
No previous experience is necessary!
USMAART have a number of opportunities for Recruitment Consultants to join a thriving and growing recruitment agency who specialise in the supply of medical personnel.
Our client is a well-established and constantly evolving organisation, committed to working closely with clients to provide them with the best recruitment solution available.
To build strong relationships with candidates and clients to ensure a successful and smooth relationship.
- Identify and approach suitable candidates using the extensive database and job boards available
- Register/review responses, ensuring the candidates have completed the registration process
- Brief the candidate about the position and salary details
- Prepare CVs and correspondence to forward to the client
- Inform candidates about the feedback received from the interview
- Build rapport with the candidates to gain referrals and long standing working relationships
- Negotiate pay and salary rates
- Identify and secure new business opportunities
- Manage the complete sales cycle from prospect through to closure
- Provide a quality service to clients
- Ensure a certain number of sales calls are made on a daily basis
- Advertise vacancies effectively
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Good administration skills
- Good problem solving skills
- The ability to build relationships over the phone
- High level of integrity
- Team player
- Drive to succeed
Salary and Hours
The successful candidates will earn a basic salary of ??19-20k which will rise up to ??24k within the first 6 months. Commission can also be earned on top of your basic salary.
You will work between 9am-6pm Monday to Friday.