Recruitment Consultant - Talent Acquisition
We are actively looking to secure an efficient and diligent Recruitment Consultant to join Experis.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
We require a Recruitment Consultant to join the team here at Experis, working onsite with one of our global clients based in Reading. You would be part of the client's permanent in-house talent team, helping to grow and develop their talent acquisition capabilities.
- You will be driven to succeed in filling a high volume of roles to agreed timescales, whilst providing the highest standard of service
- Attract and engage prospective candidates through multiple channels.
- Focus on talent attraction - sourcing and talent pipelining to ensure high quality candidates are brought into the organisation
- Build trusting relationships with a network of candidates, guiding them through the recruitment process with care and support.
- Screening potential candidates and managing the assessment process.
- Demonstrate the ability to build rapport through working with internal stakeholders to understand business demand.
- Maintain accurate candidate records and prepare reports.
- Recruitment experience within a large organisation
- Experience in recruitment either in- house or agency
- Experience of working to SLA's within a fast pace environment
- A passion for talent acquisition and strong influencing skills.
- Motivated by providing an exceptional experience to all candidates.
- A desire to succeed in meeting recruitment targets and expectations.
- Strong communication skills and commercial acumen to build rapport with stakeholders.
Suitable Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance.