Junior Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services Executive Search Fi
Junior Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services Executive Search Firm
ESG are working with a boutique, London-based Financial Services Search firm, who are looking to hire 2 Graduate Trainee Consultants to join their team in March 2019.
Founded 10 years ago, they have an excellent track record of working very closely with clients and candidates across Europe, America and the Middle East.
They focus primarily on Front Office Buy and Sell side roles within Investment Banking, Infrastructure & Energy, Real Estate and Alternative Investments.
They source the best, hard to find talent for their clients and are looking for similarly ambitious, dedicated individuals to join their London team.
- Building your network
- Establishing long-term relationships with candidates through headhunting and regular phone calls
- Attending client meetings with Senior Consultants
- Writing job specifications and researching client information
- Generating market intelligence and mapping teams, trends and industry data
- Assisting with the research and execution of live client mandates
They have a proactive, hands-on approach to training for every new Graduate joining the business.
You will be fully trained in the following areas of Recruitment and Search:
- Networking (Headhunting and Relationship Building)
- Client and Candidate meetings
- Sales and Business Development
- End-to-end Account Management for both client mandates and candidate relationships
- Investment, Advisory and Financial Services market knowledge
Ongoing training is also provided as you progress and develop your career in the business, providing you with an exceptional platform for high earning potential and transition into managerial roles.
Who are they looking for?
- Recent graduates (2014 - 2018) with Economics, Politics, Legal or Business-related degrees
- Or 2nd Jobbers with commercial, sales or account management experience
Individuals who are:
- Competitive, ambitious, entrepreneurial
- Friendly, engaging, energetic
- Articulate, well-presented, target-oriented
??22,500 basic starting salary rising to ??25,000 after 6 months
Uncapped commission structure with ??35,000 OTE in Year 1, ??60,000 in Year 2 and ??80,000+ in Year 3
We are currently arranging interviews across March 2019, so if you are interested, please send through your up-to-date CV to the ESG team asap.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Please visit our website or contact us on directly if you require any additional information.