Responsible Sourcing Manager
Responsible Sourcing Manager
This role will ensure the implementation and day-to-day delivery of the Responsible Sourcing programme.
Duties to include:
- Implementation and management of audit programme and responsible sourcing policies.
- Implementation and management of global Verification Assessment programme, liaising with local teams and communicating outcomes with suppliers Collaborating with suppliers and factories to deliver improvements against audit corrective action plans.
- Management of in-factory improvement programmes in India and China
- Managing the FF Factory Risk analysis and reporting on a bi-monthly basis.
- Performance management and support of the Responsible Sourcing Co-ordinator
- Ensure sourcing risks are assessed and mapped across the supply chain
- Work closely with the UK sourcing team to ensure challenges relating to responsible sourcing are timely and appropriately communicated
- Driving the delivery of sustainable materials targets.
- Conducting training on sustainable raw materials sourcing and ethical trading where required internally and with suppliers
- Working cross-functionally to support in the delivery of projects relating to the company Sustainability Strategy, including in-store initiatives and sustainable raw materials sourcing
- Being prepared to conduct ethical audits / assessments at supplier sites, including travel to sourcing countries as and when required
- Supporting on delivery and assessment of responsible sourcing projects, and ensuring information and data for these are well maintained
- Acting as an ambassador within the business for promoting responsible sourcing standards and sustainable material targets
- Contributing to the delivery of communication activity, internally and with customers where relevant
- Being the focal point of information relating to the responsible sourcing strategy as and when required for reporting or communication requirements
- Representing the company at relevant ethical trade and sustainability events
Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of and a passion for responsible sourcing / ethical trade.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to quickly analyse and report on data and the ability to come to logical conclusions
- Knowledge of the supply chain related to different product types
- A good understanding of the production process
- Ability to clearly articulate complex sourcing challenges to internal and external stakeholders
- Disciplined, detailed, analytical, passionate, team player
- Integrity in personality
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to risk analyse production facilities from an ethical point of view
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders, including suppliers, factories, external stakeholders and internal colleagues to drive change
- Energy, enthusiasm, drive and a can do attitude