Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Apprenticeship
Job title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Apprenticeship
Location: City of London
Wage: ??250 per week/??13,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 & Recruitment Consultant Level 3
Course information: Recruitment Resourcer Level 2Recruitment Consultant Level 3
About the role:
My client is one of the UK's fastest growing healthcare recruitment companies, doubling in size since 2012 to over 120 members of staff, and are a leading supplier of frontline health jobs, healthcare professionals, senior healthcare managers, pharmaceutical, medical devices and life science staff. Their clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across 11 countries. They are consistently regarded for their high profile client and corporate professionalism within the industry.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days holiday
- Monthly paid team lunches
Job duties and responsibilities:
As a Candidate Attraction Apprentice (Junior Recruiter), you'll be carrying out duties as listed below along with providing sales support to Recruitment Consultant and other team members:
- Search, Source, Select and Qualify candidates
- Sales Support (Booking accommodation, flight etc. for contract workers)
- Compiling and placing advertisement on various job boards
- Chasing, collecting and uploading candidates relevant application/compliance documents
- Dealing with general queries
It's up to the Candidate Attraction Officer (Junior Recruiter) to increase the number of candidates for the company which means screening lots of potential candidates before recruiting them. You'll be liaising with a whole range of people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match for the company vacancies.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Good organisation skills
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.