Recruitment Consultant Traineeship
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be able to enjoy building and maintaining strong relationships with the NHS and Private Sector Clients by sourcing and providing the very best Locum Doctor's. This role requires a proactive and driven individual who is able to think on their feet and respond well to targets and timescales.
- Liaising with clients and candidates to assess their respective needs
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish
- Deal with client/ candidate queries and take ownership to follow up and ensure they are dealt with efficiently
- Manage placed candidate contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements
- Attend relevant conferences / events with the objective of attracting and signing up new locum doctors
- Ensure that all activities are kept within the REC recommendations, NHS guidelines and other relevant regulating bodies.
- Networking with both clients and candidates alike