Legal Recruitment Consultant
6 days left
- Full Time
Legal Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- My client recruits lawyers at all levels of seniority into a broad range of companies, banks and financial institutions. They represent some of the leading domestic and global brand names, covering the UK, Germany, the Middle East, Australia, USA and New Zealand.
- We are looking for graduates to train within their IN-HOUSE SERVICE TEAM, based in the City of London.
- Teams are headed by qualified lawyers who specialise in sourcing candidate lawyers in companies, banks and law firms.
- 12 high calibre Graduates are to be offered the opportunity to join the company on a three month training contract. At the end of the training program you will have an excellent grounding in Legal Recruitment and in particular headhunting techniques.
- Initially you will focus on headhunting for a specific Legal discipline, then move onto the client side of the business within 3-6 months where there are opportunities to grow your own client base and desk.
- After the training, trainees will be offered a permanent role within the business upon completion of the scheme, on a basic Salary of ??24k plus full commission. During the training you will be paid expenses, travel and a salary of ??20k.
- This is a career opportunity. Our client is looking for dedicated graduates looking to progress through the company.
- Bear in mind that if you build a career with the company, in 3-5 years time you can expect to be earning ??300,000 plus - average earnings are over ??70k per year.
- High achieving Law graduates only apply: a minimum of a 2.1 degree needed. You must exhibit drive, tenacity and motivation to work incredibly hard for large financial rewards. Applicants must have a record of achievement outside of your academics as well - these may be sporting, personal, travel or work related.
This is an exclusive opportunity to work within a leading global recruitment brand.
Apply below to become part of a world-class recruitment company.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!