Sourcing Supply Analyst
Sourcing Supply Analyst
Kingfisher is undergoing a significant transformation to create a unified, unique and leading offer for our customers. The ambition is to become the leading Home Improvement company by creating a simpler, clearer, more affordable and more consistent customer experience that truly makes home improvement accessible to all.
Position: Sourcing Supply Analyst
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
The Supply Analyst will work as part of a Sourcing supply team and will support the Supply Manager by ensuring all unified ranges and promotions, and ongoing replenishment are delivered on time in full (OTIF) and compliant to our Operating Companies.
- Collate and Share sales and demand forecasts, drive continuous improvement, and identify opportunities to improve end to end efficiencies through analysis of data, and trends
- Work closely with the other Kingfisher International Products Limited (KIPL) functions, Operating companies and Vendors, to support the development of the KIPL sourcing strategies, and commercial objectives
- Identify and deliver opportunities within the end to end supply chain to improve process, costs and availability for their product categories
- Collate, review and share sales and demand forecasts with key vendors, also to challenge and refine them where appropriate
- In collaboration with vendors, sourcing offices, logistics, OpCo market and OSC category teams to ensure the ordering and delivery for range launches, promotions and ongoing replenishment to ensure the required availability of stock for customers is met
- Ensure vendors understand and comply with all requirements of our KIPL and OpCo's as defined within the Kingfisher Vendor manual
- Deliver to agreed stock, availability and end-to-end supply chain set KPI for their product Categories
- Analytical mind-set
- Knowledge of merchandising, inventory planning & product set-up
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain costs and modelling
- Understanding of key vendor / store / customer replenishment parameters
- Degree holder or above, preferably in Business, Supply Chain or Logistics
You may have experience of the following: Sourcing Supply Analyst, Supply Chain Analyst, Sourcing Analyst, Planning, Demand Planner, Forecast Analyst, Merchandising, Buyer, Buying, Supply Analyst, Supply Lead, Procurement Analyst, Merchandiser, Stock Analyst, Retail etc.