Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Legal Search Consultancy
Graduate Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant
Legal Search Consultancy
We are working with a highly specialist Legal Search and Recruitment Consultancy, founded and managed by lawyers, who have extensive experience in private practice with prominent international law firms.
They offer a range of search, recruitment and strategic services, but predominantly concentrate on recruiting lawyers on behalf of Magic Circle, Silver Circle, White Shoe and other US firms, both in London and globally.
They are currently looking to expand their growing team of Recruitment Consultants and they are on the hunt for exceptional Graduates or 2nd Jobbers with prior internship experience in the Legal or Financial Services sector for immediate and March start dates.
They can allocate significant investment to hiring, training and retaining the very best individuals for their business.
You will get one-on-one training and development from the Directors from Day One, giving you the best possible start to your Recruitment Consultant career!
To be considered for a Graduate Legal Recruitment Consultant position here, you will need to be:
- A recent Graduate (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Or a 2nd jobber with a strong interest in the Legal market
- Highly professional
- Hardworking and driven to build a long-term career
- Ambitious and very resilient (you cannot be afraid of selling!)
- Genuine team player - either through sports or extracurricular activities
- Persuasive, competitive and proactive
- Sociable, engaging, charismatic and a down-to-earth attitude
Recruitment is a telephone-based sales role. However, this firm's fundamental approach is to foster the highly professional, long-term relationships with their clients and candidates, which has resulted in them maintaining outstanding contacts and relationships in Legal space across the UK and US markets.
Salary and Incentives Package for a Graduate Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant:
- Excellent basic starting salary of up to ??25,000
- Uncapped commission structure from Day One
- Quarterly bonuses
- Monthly lunch clubs and weekly drinks with the Directors
- Private healthcare
- And most importantly, unlimited career progression!
Does this sound like the company where you would like to begin your Legal Recruitment Consultant career as a Graduate Trainee?
If so, please apply today by sending your CV to the ESG Recruitment Team via the apply button. Please visit our website or contact us on directly if you require any additional information.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.